- Misra, J., Mickey, E., & Clark, D. (2020). Addressing and documenting pandemic impacts. ADVANCE Journal 2(2), 1-11.
- Clark, D., Mickey, E., & Misra, J. (2020). Reflections on institutional equity for faculty in response to COVID-19. Navigating Careers in the Academy: Gender, Race, and Class. 3(2), 92-114.
- Wood, L., Clark, D., Heffron, L, & Voth Schrag, R. (2020) “Working for and with”: Voluntary, survivor-centered advocacy in domestic violence agencies. Advances in Social Work 20(1), 1-21.
- Clark, D., Bauchspies, W., & Nawyn, S. (2019). Feminist transformative leadership from inside the university. Psychology of Women and Equalities (44-52).
- Brown, J., Clark, D., & Pooley, A. (2019). Exploring the use of neurofeedback therapy in mitigating symptoms of traumatic brain injury in survivors of intimate partner violence. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment, and Trauma (1-20).
- Clark, D., Wood, L., & Sullivan, C. (2018). Examining the needs and experiences of domestic violence survivors in transitional housing. Journal of Family Violence 34(4), 275-286.
- Clark, D. (2017). Traversing Hegemonic Masculinity in Athletics. In C. Hovey, M. Werntz, & J. White (Eds.), Sports and violence: History, theory, and practice. Newcastle, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Clark, D. (2017). Boys will be boys: Assessing attitudes of athletic officials on sexism and violence against women. The International Journal of Sport and Society, 8(1), 31-50.
RESEARCH REPORTS AND NON-PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS
- Irvine, R., Thompson, L., Paulot, K., Khan, E., Clark, D., & Bauchspies, W. (2020) Monitoring Plan International’s commitment to equality: FY19 Gender & inclusion review. Plan Internation & Michigan State University’s Center for Gender in Global Context.
- Clark, D. & Brown, J. (2020). Fort Bend Women’s Center’s neurofeedback program for survivors’ of IPV. Fort Bend Women’s Center.
- Clark, D., Wood, L., & Sullivan, C. (2018). Exploring domestic violence survivors’ need for transitional housing. National Research Center on Domestic Violence.
- Clark, D. & Sullivan, C. (2016). Examining how continuums of care understand and evaluate HUD priorities regarding domestic violence transitional housing programs: eight illustrative case examples. National Research Center on Domestic Violence.